Here some useful comparatives between Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric and R3 Corda blockchain frameworks from the fantastic article of Philipp Sandner (see here).
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) is an organization to make the Ethereum blockchain useful for Business cases (like the Hyperledgerframeworks)
Why Enterprise models if you can use a public blockchain like Ethereum?
We want transparency or “permissioned transparency“?
Why use blockchain? IOTA can be useful for Internet Of Things and is not a blockchain technology… is “other” tech…
Then… IOTA (Tangle?), blockchain or Hashgraph? Is this analogy of “cars” true? …
More from Ankonan.io
- 9 November, 2018 Little summary of IOT Solutions World Congress (Barcelona 2018)
Blockchain is here to stay, what’s your next step?
To conclude the crypto-year, we can say that everybody is now looking for the next killer-app with real life use case. A lot of companies […] Posted in Events, IoT
- 22 April, 2019 How to connect to Ethereum and MetaMask with your Dapp after the new “Privacy Mode”
The MetaMask settings menu will expose a new “privacy mode” option that can be used to opt in to and out of this privacy-preserving behavior. If “privacy mode” is enabled, […] Posted in Sin categoría, Blockchain
- 23 December, 2018 Regulatory issues at the European Blockchain Convention by blockchainauditor
Regulatory aspects of Blockchain have constituted an important part of the European Blockchain Convention in Barcelona on 29.11.2018. Some questions remained without answer or without […] Posted in Sin categoría, Events, Blockchain
- 17 March, 2019 Estrenamos blog en español de análisis del mercado blockchain e IOT basado en CoinMarketRank
En el blog se analiza a diario el mercado de las criptomonedas como Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, IOTA y sus posibles futuras soluciones para el dia a dia de la gente normal. Se intenta dar […] Posted in Blockchain, Payments
- 1 November, 2018 Paseando por BlockchainCon 2018 (By Blockchainauditor)
(Article by Blockchainauditor in our blog MrAddon.blog )
The Event “BlockchainCon – Blockchain innovation for Business” in Madrid on 20.09.2018 brought together many stakeholders who have […] Posted in Events, Blockchain, IoT
- 7 April, 2019 Remembering the first version of Bitcoin. Mail of Satoshi Nakamoto: Bitcoin v0.1 released
Bitcoin v0.1 released
Satoshi Nakamoto Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:05:49 -0800
Announcing the first release of Bitcoin, a new electronic cash
system that uses a peer-to-peer […] Posted in Sin categoría, Blockchain