We will use the blockchain-base-code of the CryptoNote Foundation. See link
- Buy one or two Ubuntu-based dedicated servers (at least 2Gb of RAM) for seed nodes.
- Time and follow the link instructions. See link
Example of coins based on cryptonote code:
- PoW (Proof of Work)
- GPU & CPU mining
- Anonymous transfers (one-use address)
More from Ankonan.io
- 23 December, 2018 Regulatory issues at the European Blockchain Convention by blockchainauditor
Regulatory aspects of Blockchain have constituted an important part of the European Blockchain Convention in Barcelona on 29.11.2018. Some questions remained without answer or without […] Posted in Sin categoría, Events, Blockchain
The Interplanetary FileSystem (IPFS) is sometimes complicated to understand.
With this example we will try to start an IPFS Server. Follow these instructions: How to install Embark by […] Posted in Sin categoría, Blockchain, IoT, IPFS
- 11 May, 2019 Cryptocurrencies accepted here… coming soon in Barcelona! Stay tuned!
Be ready for the future!
BARCELONA, PRESENT, PAST AND FUTURE! AT SAME TIME
Posted in Sin categoría, Events, Blockchain, Payments
- 22 April, 2019 How to connect to Ethereum and MetaMask with your Dapp after the new “Privacy Mode”
The MetaMask settings menu will expose a new “privacy mode” option that can be used to opt in to and out of this privacy-preserving behavior. If “privacy mode” is enabled, […] Posted in Sin categoría, Blockchain
- 7 April, 2019 Remembering the first version of Bitcoin. Mail of Satoshi Nakamoto: Bitcoin v0.1 released
Bitcoin v0.1 released
Satoshi Nakamoto Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:05:49 -0800
Announcing the first release of Bitcoin, a new electronic cash
system that uses a peer-to-peer […] Posted in Sin categoría, Blockchain